Punch up your next breakfast with one of this hearty, healthy protein pancake recipe.
Kcal - 231
Fat - 7g
Carbs - 15g
Protein - 30g
- 60g chocolate protein powder
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tbsp gluten-free baking mix
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 mashed banana
- 4 tbsp almond milk
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients together with a fork.
- In your vortex mixer, combine the egg, almond milk and banana. Be sure to mash the banana to a complete pulp before adding to the mixer. Once added, press the button on the base of the mixer to activate the vortex. With the vortex still active, gently pour the dry ingredients. Mix for at least 20 seconds.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4-cup rounds of batter onto the skillet and cook until bubbles appear on the surface, about 3 minutes, Flip with a spatula, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Top with chopped banana, honey and serve.